Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

A little bit mixed here...

On the one hand, the animation is fantastic. I love seeing how far your animation has come since your early submissions. Seriously, wow.
On the other hand, I do agree with some of the others that this kind of over-emasculated, testosterone-fueled humor is getting a little stale. I don't want to come across as "hating," because the humor is fine most of the time. It just didn't work for me this one time.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

...wow. That was not what I expected at all.

But still good in its own right nonetheless. Nicely done for a vid that actually ain't about the game (oh wait should I have spoilered that WHOOPSIE)

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

Well worth the wait.

Been waiting for episode 3 ever you announced it. It was fantastic. I could not stop laughing throughout :D
Oh one thing. Like Ultimate said, the link to Episode 1 is broken. Not a big deal to me, but it's still probably a good idea to fix that...
Nevertheless, 10 stars. If you decide to make a 4th, then I can't wait for that :D

Frog Frog

Pretty good.

Dude-named-Zoey and PBass, the point was...Frogs (and the occasional cat) dancing in space.
There's no other point. It's only got entertainment value if you can appreciate it for what it is.
Now, the music was cool. My compliments to Pixelsaur. The animation did get a little "oh my gosh this is stupid" at times, but not so much that I didn't like it.
Nice. 6/10

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Nice!

I just saw the movie yesterday, and I rofl'd so hard during the whole thing. Excellent work!

Bellum Letale Bellum Letale

Very good, but one thing.

There was one spot where it sounded like your sound was off. When Red-eyes fired his gun, the sound for it (I think it was anyway) happened about a second beforehand. Was this the sound for that gun or one offscreen? Just wondering.
Amazing though. This is a fine piece of work.

alkr00 responds:

yeah, it is off, i dont know how to properly sync audio with the animation, i just basically dropped in imported audio files into flash and used separate layers for them. when i play it just on my computer all the timings are in sync, but i guess the browser players lags a bit and makes the sound off, especially on that part cos of all the effects going on in those frames.

Thanks! ^^

It's all our fault It's all our fault

Good.

This was both funny and powerful. And a little extremist. lol but seriously, I liked the message. I thought the "bird" was a little much, but that's just minor.
Good symbolism with the feet.
Nice job, keep it up.

Narwhals Narwhals

Huh. Kind of stupid after a while.

I lol'd at first, but then it got a little...dumb. Props on the animation though, it was really good. And the music was, as well.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

I don't get what's wrong with this...

the lip syncing is supposed to be off. It's a parody of REALLY BAD ANIME DUBS.
Seriously, though, you had me rolling. It was fantastic, keep up the good work.

Dailytoon #401 Dailytoon #401

It's...

A seizure waiting to happen. Seriously, guys, you can do better than that. This is terrible.