Just A Cell Just A Cell

Holy seizure warning, Batman, easy on the flashing lights!
Solid game otherwise, but this is a pretty fatal flaw.

Alley Fighter Alley Fighter

A couple things I noticed.

First off, this is a pretty good game, I enjoyed myself, but there are a couple things that might warrant attention...
-First, I don't know if you intended for the enemies to not hit you right when they ran into you, but you might want to tighten up the time between being in range and them hitting you. I was able to run circles around even the most large groups of enemies with ease, and they didn't do a thing. This brings me to a second point.
-I was able to exploit this feature and round up all of the enemies into a small area, and then ground pound/body slam them all without fear of being hit, ever. It was fun, in a cathartic sort of way, but if you don't want that in, fix it.
-Also, and this one is pretty weird, when I bodyslammed on top of a shotgun, I wound up extending the impact part of the body slam for the duration of the shotgun time. The effect was basically me laying there prone on the ground, and enemies walking into me and dying. Fix it if you like, or don't, I thought it was funny, so I wouldn't mind it being left in.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

I'll be honest.

Better than the movie. Though I didn't feel that way until the spoon ending. That tied the story up so much better than the original :D
Kudos to all three of you.

Vuvu Hero Vuvu Hero

AHAHA nice :D

Great parody :)
It was annoying as hell and didn't even try to be in beat or in tune, but that was the entire point, and I was laughing so hard I couldn't get mad anyway.
This is how you make a joke game, people ;)

LARRY: Big Dipper LARRY: Big Dipper

Pretty good.

The difficulty curve is great :D I'd have to work at this for a while to get to the bottom. Very appropriate music too. I like it :)

Metal Arena 3 Metal Arena 3

I wish I could score this higher...

I really do. But the difficulty killed this game for me. It has a lot of potential, a great weapon/armor/upgrade system, but dreadfully easy enemies. Attacks did too little damage (especially when I got the higher armors going), and were too infrequent. It seems like you didn't turn up the difficulty enough on the later levels, as they had the same AI as the ones at the beginning. And what's with spawning one enemy with lots of hit points and NOT giving it the ability to beamspam? Made it way too easy to just circle it and kill it. To put this into perspective for you, the last level was about the difficulty I would expect on about level 12 or 13.
Also, the mines appeared to have no purpose whatsoever and were shoddily animated compared to the rest of the game. Put in some exploding animations for the mines, and put the mines in the air instead of on the ground. The enemies are flying, ground mines would be absolutely useless.

Screw the Nut Screw the Nut

Nice but...

I got a glitch on level 12 when it was reset. Specifically, I was unable to make any of the disappearing blocks disappear, even after I restarted, or even went to the main menu. Judging by other people's comments, this is a fairly prevalent problem, and you should look to it as soon as possible, as this is a little annoying.

But anyway, this is a good game. Nice spin (lol) on the gravity game concept, and I look forward to playing it after the bug has been fixed.
8/10 4/5

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

This is rather sadistic.

...I like it :D

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

this game is hard. Like really hard.

It's good though. I found myself surprisingly unannoyed at the fact that I kept dying, probably due to the fact that the pig's squeals of pain made me snicker every time I heard them. Good game to relax on for me :D

Red Remover Red Remover

Very neat idea.

I liked the concept and the innovation. And I really liked the extra challenges of limited moves and limited visibility. Great work!