-Akeisu- Relativity -Akeisu- Relativity

Pretty good.

The beat is solid, so are the voices you used (though the harp at the beginning is the only thing that sounds out of place. Perhaps if you combine it with the piano like you did starting a little ways through the song, or got a better harp sample?).
It wasn't too harmonically complex but this stuff doesn't really need to be.

Blangonga's Rpg Town music Blangonga's Rpg Town music

It totally does sound like town music!

It sounds like a mix between an "African" town and an "Asian" town. Nice work :D

Night of the Living Me Night of the Living Me

Pretty nice!

I only noticed like one or two blips in the time, the beat was solid outside of that.
I really liked the changes too. Excellent work.

Wintak responds:

Thanks man this was the first song the a.r.e. wrote in whole. We recorded it in an office hence the bad recording. Were working on more material and more songs are at muspace.com/arebandmass

Metal Riffage Metal Riffage

Nice.

I headbanged to this a little bit :P
You should totally expand on this idea, get a more realistic sound to it if you can, cause this has some potential.

jaegerbomb responds:

I know, i'm working on it. Thanks!

AudioSurfer - Gerudo Valley AudioSurfer - Gerudo Valley

Pretty solid, but clean up your rhythms.

The egg shaker-like stuff in the background wasn't to the beat, try to make that straight sixteenth notes. Also tighten up the beat on your lead playing a bit.
Once that's done, this will sound pretty tight.

djchrispy responds:

Thanks for the constructive crit man. Yeah, this was made about a year ago, and was one of the first songs I ever made in pro tools. I didn't know how to use proper drum loops so I grabbed my egg shaker :P

You Feel It? (Loop) You Feel It? (Loop)

My only gripe is it's short.

It's really catchy though. Nice work.

DukeoOoHazrd responds:

I agree, it is very short. Hopefully I'll be able to add on to it, maybe even evolve it from the loop that it is now to a full fledged song! Thank you for the comment! ^^

Overdrive (Ormix demo) Overdrive (Ormix demo)

Not too shabby :3

I'd play stuff like this at a rave if I DJ'd. On another note, I want to know who votes all these submissions as ones without leaving a comment as to why. They've done it to a couple of my pieces and it pisses me off.
But sorry about the tangent; again this is really good.

ORMIX responds:

Thanks man, I like the feedback. Honestly I couldn't make hard style before cause it always sounded like shit but ever since I recently got my hands on some new samples, spicing up my mixes has never been easier. this is probably my highest quality track atm even though its just a demo.

Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final

This warrants a little story.

I was searching for metal covers of the Champ battle back when HG/SS first came out. This is what I was looking for back then. It's...orgasmic. That's really the only word I can come up with to describe this. It's definitely hardcore, grinding heavy metal all the way, but the original song doesn't lose any of its clarity throughout any of this. Usually I listen to metal mixes of game tunes and I can't even recognize the song. But here it was clear as day for me. Kudos to you.

Burn7 responds:

Thanks dude, that was my ultimate goal: To create an awesome metal piece with headbanging metal bits that stays true to the song.

Dao De Jing Dao De Jing

I like this, too!

It's some pretty cool beats with some psychedelic synths, some hip-hop influences, and such. This breaks genre walls in a totally cool way. This is sweet! 9/10

crusherxt responds:

hell yea bro...Thx so much

Time To Party (Remix) Time To Party (Remix)

this was good!

there are a couple things, though. At the beginning, I had a little trouble finding the beat. When the drums came in, it was a little easier, but it wasn't until the synth went into double time that I truly got the beat down. After that it was pretty tight :) I would polish that beginning. 7/10, very nice work!

crusherxt responds:

alright ill try to work out the kinks